Friday, August 15, 2008

Randoms

Wow, it's 11:27 PM and there's this truck honking his horn and running the engine so impatiently that I'd like to say, Whoa calm down, you high-spirited stallion, it's Late!! Finally, a bit later, all I can hear again is the whirring of the electric fan on the ground to my left. Of course, it's 'oscillated', as my grandfather would say (I-oscillate mo) *Oscillate the fan*. It basically means, make the fan move. You know where you just push that button-like thing down on top of the fan's neck. It's quite ingenuous of him to use the correct term of the word. Kudos, to you Lolo Papang!

Anyway, I was updating my blogs and made a new one, when I decided to review the blogs that were done, when my eyes settled upon this joke of the day thing I put in my blog. Lol, it was a joke about the anatomy's holes. Dis-gus-to. And I was scared the Adsense monitoring guys wouldn't approve my site - so yes, it's not just the prude in me that took over but the hope of being approved for Adsense. I deleted the gadget thingy right away.

I spent the whole day in front of the computer, LOL! I wanted to get things done and started so later I won't have to do too much. I just created blogs so that next time all I got to do is post in my blogs. I can't wait to get a hold of my sister's digicam. It's going to be so much fun taking pictures outside the house =D.

It's going to be a surprise for you all. I'll take artistic ones and funny ones. I'll post the artistic ones in my separate blog and the other ones in this one. Gonna be so much funnn.

-------------------------

About the Bangsamoro Juridical Entity or BJE, fellow Christians, let's just cross our fingers that they won't pass a law prohibiting people from eating 'baboy'!! That would be the death of us all, well, only those provinces who will be affected. "It's okay if we don't have our rice, but just don't take away our 'baboy'," I can almost hear the pitiful whimpers of protesters on the streets.

As for Gloria dancing the cha-cha, I for one have an eye for good dancers..she's definitely a winner. A good dancer is sensitive to her partner's movements, a good dancer has perfect timing and precision, a good dancer takes dancing seriously. Haha, for all of you who's beginning to taste something funny in his mouth, or suddenly feeling sick, I have a cure for that. Just dance! By the way, we'd like an encore as well!

No comments: