Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of Voice Lesson

Wow, today's my first day to learn how to sing! Yayyyy! I should be worried about if my voice could weather the turmoils of vocalization. I'll tell you later how it goes. ;)


Ciao!

--------------------------------------------
Wow, I had my first voice lesson! Hehe! It was fun. Very fun. I learned so muchhh. How to breathe, how to depress my tongue while singing, how to fluff my cheeks while singing Beeee, to practice holding my breath for 15 seconds, to take a breath before attempting to sing, the different kinds of breathing, vocalization (the funnest part), and she told me to try stretching my spinal cord. She told me not to eat junk food, salty food, carbonated drinks, cold drinks, spicy food and some other thing I couldn't remember. She taught me proper posture while standing, which is up straight, as a support to my upper body. The different kinds of inhaling and exhaling are quick-slow, slow-quick, quick-quick and slow-slow. She said to take care not to let myself inhale fumes while outside and not to let myself be sunned down on. She's very careful with me, very nice. After lessons, she said she lets her students rest for 5 minutes so that their vocal chords can calm down. I Loved it!!!

No comments: