Saturday, August 23, 2008

Your lips produce a sound so sweet and warm


I had voice lessons today. I LOVE IT! It was fun. Imagine, I'm learning how to sing!! Haha. I was taught again how to inhale: fill your belly with air and raise your ribcage, then slowly, slowly, exhale. I was taught exercises to help ease my breathing. First I fill my belly with air, then pull it in and contract my abdominal muscles, until I feel a pressure in the muscles in my back. I do that ten times. For exercise. I sang the song beautifully. "When You Say Nothing At All". Ma'am said I improved when I applied her teachings. She let me rest 5 minutes. I drank a bit of water from the bottle and SMS'd my mamy to tell her to ask Tita Monette about th e 30 days of gym workouts. Tomorrow, Inday and I will go to Sousa to try their video-oke at her friend's boss' house. I took a pic of the 'sala' or studio where we do our lessons. :)

After our lesson we had a heart-to-heart talk about everything OMG. She's a psych grad and she explained to me in detail the workings of the brain and gave very good examples. I think it was almost 5 when I went on home. Our lesson started at 3 PM this afternoon. The title of this post is for my Ma'am Vicky Diaz. She tutored Nicole of Pinoy Pop Superstar on GMA7. I admire her. Yeah

No comments: