Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Signed Up!!!

*Drumroll* I enrolled for voice lessons, would you believe?? I'm so glad. I think it's going to be awesome!!
Here's what happened:

I took 10 pesos from lolo's jar of coins and told him I'm going to the Lontocs'. So I walked to the intersection and hailed a tricycle. I paid him as I sat inside. When I arrived at the old house I told Mrs. Lontoc that I will wait for my mamy outside. After about a few minutes, she finally arrived and she parked near the Angelica Press. walked over to her and waited for her to see me. When she did I pointed her to which house we're going. When we got inside she greeted Mrs. Lontoc and the other woman who was there with her. She told us to go upstairs to the 'sala' or living room. We saw Ms. Vic Diaz sleeping on the couch.

She told about her life story after my mom mentioned that I recently stopped schooling. In fact, I just started schooling this sem. Hehehe. People like to help. That's pleasing to me.

Here's my schedule. Wednesdays and Fridays at 11 AM. My classes end 10:30 so I'll just eat a snack before going to the house.

No comments: