Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Bad!!!

I woke up knowing we got classes today. Did the usual things, the only thing different is I got on my computer today. I woke up early so I had more things I could do. On the way to school, Mamy told me to go to the Lontoc's to inquire about enrollment for voice lessons. Oh my, I LOVE the idea. I said, "Ok." Then got out of the car.

After that I showed the security guards my temporary ID, which was a lame piece of paper but it's my ticket to get inside the school. They asked me to write into the log book. Then he said, "I'll just put a warning sign on your temp ID. I sort of got a lil flustered because well, I didn't want to get a warning ticket. Then he said something like it's okay. You'll just get a renewed temp ID. Lol.

When my class for Filipino started, my teacher (Ma'am Belen Maningula), she said impishly that she's going to have a quiz today. We all groaned. But it's 'tuloy' whether we like it or not. I suddenly got a little nervous, I studied and reviewed but I didn't know the answers to her quiz. Some of them I know. OMG I dunno, lol. So I just did my best. And my best can be noted. I only got I think 4 out of 18. Can you believe that??? OMG. Anyway, she asked the class how many syllables are there in the word "magdoktora"? She called the first kid to write the answer on the blackboard. mag doktor a . Then some other boy raised his hand and Ma'am called him. He strolled up the board and wrote: mag doktor doktora. Then I wanted to recite too. My answer was: doktor doktora. Lol. She explained beforehand that a syllable (?) is the root word that contains a meaning. I didn't get it at all. I'll ask her on Thursday.

After Fili212 I talked to Paopae. I lent her my book Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul. I still have her book with me "To Kill A Mockingbird". Then our classmate asked if it's the forbidden book by Anne Rice I was talking about. I said, "Heck no!" and I slapped him lightly on the shoulder. =D

I asked Paopae to accompany me to the Diaz Music Studio. She said she'll just point me the house and I could inquire. I acquiesced. There I talked with the house owner, Mrs. Lontoc, and we talked about Lola Deling, my Lolo Papang, and my family and Dr. Areola, too. They're quite knowledgeable about my family, lol. She said Lolo have been her teacher in Accounting (?).

After that I went back home.

No comments: